Since Thursday it has felt like a weekend, even though weekends and weekdays are all the same to me. I am happy to report that I am still feeling great. Tired, but great. I cleared my mind a bit more last night, but am still working on meditation before bed to just be "empty".
I am working on preventing any nail issues with precautionary measures. The loss of finger and toenails kind of freaks me out big time. Marley's new joke, is telling me that my ears are going to fall off too.. Nice kid eh? Dane came home from an awesome weekend of lake fun and is sun kissed and wiped out! That is what summer is about!
I am thinking that many blogs will be short and sweet and just reporting that all is well. This would be a good thing. I am hoping to keep the chemo crap to a minimum. My journey is long, but if I am comfortable, have good music, food and company, I can cruise a long, long way....
I hope everyone is having an awesome summer. I am not loving the heat, but it isn't all about me...well, on this blog it is....
always wishing the easy road for you.
ReplyDelete