Sunday, July 28, 2013

Slow Sunday

That stupid ambien cr doesn't work. I am just about done with sleep pharmaceuticals. I was so wiped out today from lack of sleep. I am going to try a whole new approach that has nothing to do with stupid drugs, even though I tried that already, I am going back to that.

I did some chores around the house, Dane's laundry from camp, made some applesauce and not a lot much more today. Dane is still tired from camp and has a cold. Marley and Brad worked in the yard and we all watched Harry Potter 5.

Short blog.  Too tired to write much, eyes are closing which is good... I am doing it on my own tonight out of sheer exhaustion...I hope..

2 comments:

  1. Hey - glad to see Dane had a great time at camp! Sucks that you're still dealing with insomnia (on top of fatigue - What The Heck!?!) Sucks that you have to be worried about gaining lbs too - although i can't imagine exercise will do anything but help w/ sleep issues too. wish some magic sleep fairy could come knock you out for a good 10-12. My kids miss your kids... hoping we'll catch each other just for a bit next week. Keep it up momma - you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we miss each other for another week or so... catch up soon, enjoy the family vacation.... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete