I'm not taking that drug again-and I don't think I'm going to try the other. These things don't work for me and I don't like what they do or how they leave me. I'm done trying to get new stuff. I'm going to email my oncologist and ask if I'm clear for all forms of homeopathy. I'll try melatonin, I'll do acupuncture, I'll consider a chiropractor. I can't let my mind get all scrambly. Too scary. Last night pushed me to a new level. If I tried that again, I'd have to double down the dose and then all I'd do is be worried what will happen. Those dreams were layered. What if I got up and did something bad. Not worth it.
Pushed through today. Went for a walk with Karen and dogs, went to Batavia craft show, and out to dinner with Hardins. Dane stayed home and Marley went on a Girl Scout Halloween night. So nice to not pay a babysitter now with Dane being older.
Planning on getting some sleep, Ativan only. No big plans tomorrow-but a long walk is a must. I am trying very hard to get through all this stuff, somedays are harder than others. I wish I could be stronger, but I'm not. I can only do my best.
Have u tried prayer of repition. Just thought of it. I will keep u in prayer as always. Your faithful servant.
ReplyDeleteFinally started reading this blog.Sorry it took me soo long, but know that u can do it one step at a time. Keep fighting even when u think u have nothing left just let God carry u. Thank u for this blog it is changing my life to hear your story n I'm still just in March.
ReplyDelete