Wow. I wish I could say, "seems like just yesterday I started frying my body", but I can't. It feels like I have driven to treatment 32 times...it feels like forever-because it's been forever! Ahhhhh!!!!
One more...and on a Monday. Who wants to end on a Monday? We should have just called it a wrap today and moved on....
I'm in quit a bit of discomfort, especially under my arm along my side. It's super pink and raw. The boost is frying along my scar like nobody's business. They told me some of the burn effects may take up to two weeks to come out...great. I'll be done and it will still getting worse. Fun times. One to go....
I took some NyQuil last night because I have that night time hacking cough. It knocked me out until 3:00 a.m. When I got up. Not sure I slept much after that.
Tonight was Dane's opening night of his play. It was great, very enjoyable and all the kids did a great job! Dane plays a nerdy doctor who wears this fabulous 70's light green polyester suit. Ha! It was well done. :) we are very proud of our elf doctor!!!
Looking forward to two days of no zapping. I've currently slathered the medicated ointment on my bad areas and wrapped myself in an ace bandage. Looks like after surgery, reminiscing old times...old sucky memories...I want to be done and on the other side of this...with fresh skin, new body and a clean bill of health! That's what I want for Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment