I guess I'm getting sentimental and weird because I'm nervous. Have to wait until Monday to get this ball rolling-unless I go to hospital...that may be a good idea if I feel shittier tomorrow. Shave a day off this mess. Hopefully there will be a few doctors working next week.
I feel bad for my family. I feel like I have ruined so much of our lives. We were happy and had visions of our future and I messed it all up! I've apologized to Brad -he picked a bad egg....I've ruined so much. I don't want to make our lives any harder. I want to get healthy and sweep this into a past memory. I just feel bad for them. They all deserve me better. I can do it, I plan to, just let me feel better or give me a reason for this crap... Hernia? Muscle? Side effects? Busted ovary? Who knows..... But it's wearing me thin... Having a high tolerance for pain and discomfort kinda sucks sometimes.
Wow... How depressing am I? I'm lying here in a warm bed, next to Marley safe and sound. I should be happy and present in my moment and cross bridges when they come...seems like I live in Venice though...lots and lots of bridges....

No comments:
Post a Comment