Saturday, December 7, 2013

Feel the Burn

It was nice to not get up because I didn't have to this morning. I slept all night pretty much with the help of NyQuil, which is my new best friend. I can't sleep with the night time hacking cold, so it helps. We worked on the house all day. Kind of looks like a disaster area, but we've got a lot going on. 

Dane had two performances today, he's really enjoying being a part of this cast. I'm really proud of him. 

Tonight we went to a party. I almost didn't go. It took Brad and Marley to help me get dressed and pad my burns. Tears rolled down my cheeks-just trying to get dressed. I want to feel good, I'm toast, burnt toast- almost done! I know, one more. But the pain won't stop instantly, weeks of this to go. :(. The burn cream is good, but I can't use it on the area being treated in the boost. That is bound to crack and peel, I've never seen skin so pink. 

Going to bed and hopefully will sleep all night. One more day if this shitty week, hopefully next week will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment