I called to make an appointment with my primary physician, but can't get into her until December 30th, which I guess isn't that far. However, my belly aches are not going away. I have a massage tomorrow, so I will have her work on my neck. I know I would be in such a great place right now with Christmas and everything if I wasn't so worried about all the pings and pangs. I can't figure out how to stop. Go to the doctor and have them start the poking and prodding process...that's what I fear. I'm such a chicken.
If I knew that I was fine and had to live with my discomfort, I could, and I wouldn't be so batty.
Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe I'll wake up and feel greet! Let's hope. I've been taking melatonin since I've finished my NyQuil and cold. The melatonin is helping me and it's way better than those crazy drugs.. I've got enough crazy going on!
Here's to visions of sugar plums and feeling good in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment