First thing I did today was call to see if I could get into the doctor sooner. But no. Everyone is on vacation. Did you know that you should not need medical care over the holidays.... Argh. I emailed my oncologist to ask for advice, they called me back and said pretty much wait until Monday. Unless of course things get worse, then go to urgent care or ER. It's not worse, but it's still here. It may be slightly better than yesterday... However I was a bum today. Marley and I ran to a few stores to find iPad mini cases, she got one but I didn't. Then we bummed. I think I took a nap, I know right??? Dane hung out with a friend and went to a movie... Got to go get him soon. The more I think about my pain the more I think it's muscular. Keep your fingers crossed it heals soon. No tests. I don't want that. I have to call tomorrow to get my every three month mugga heart scan scheduled, fun times. Never stops.
I need to update pics, but I've been blogging from phone and iPad which don't allow as much formatting. My hair is growing like a chia pet and is getting long. It's kind of fun watching it grow. Not that I ever want to experience that again. Once is more than enough.
I'd like to start the new year off healthy and happy. I'd like to work on rebuilding myself and moving forward in a positive physical and mental way. 2014 will be a much better year! It has to be!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment