Today I went to my massuese and she worked me over. She believes my pain is one of my muscles. She found it and pushed it and I actually slapped her hand it hurt so bad. That's a good sign that's all it is. I'll still visit my doctor in a few days. She also worked on my neck and other sore areas. I really like going to her. She knows her anatomy and is also a really grounded person. I'm glad I put her on my healing team! I needed to go today.
Enough of that stuff, I hope everyone is having a great holiday! I hope you have tucked in your babies and are snuggling up for a few hours sleep before they wake you up with anticipation of wonders under the tree!!! I love how Christmas is so precious to kids. Love it!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment