Tuesday, December 10, 2013

First Day of Freedom

It was really nice not having to rush out the door today. I stayed after to get things I needed done and had think time. It didn't feel weird, it felt normal. What felt weird was leaving each day and flying down Randall Rd., trying to make it on time. I stopped rushing towards the end. I knew if I was late they would still have to treat me. But I don't have to worry now. 

I now can go back to normal routine of being able stop for a gallon of milk or what not. 7 weeks of that routine was brutal. But it's over. 

This evening I went for my massage. She worked on my neck and back. She could tell I am all out of whack by the way I carry myself. I walk hunched over in a very protective way. First of all, I can't stand up straight with my shouldersback because of my crispy skin. Second, I walk with my arm kind of protecting my chest not to get hit. All makes for scrunching!  It was good and I still enjoy her positive vibes. Then I went to the counselor or whatever she is. I don't know if I will see her again, depends on insurance. She was good to talk to and clear out some junk.

Tomorrow I have no after school plans...It's a miracle! I think it's the only day in the next two weeks that's empty. I'll probably have it filled by noon-or not!

Here's to a radiation free me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment