Friday, December 20, 2013

Nice Night

I would have to say that tonight was one of the most pleasant nights I've had this entire yeat. After a long day at work I came home, cleaned up a bit with no agenda at all. My pal Karen asked if we would like to do dinner. I suggested a Mexican place we all enjoy and haven't been to in awhile. So it was a go. 

Dinner was lively and fun. We had mariachi, which I love, play for us, and some tasty margaritas.  This was the first time in 9 months that I have felt the effect of a drink. It was lovely.  We had a great time. Then we came back to our house and sat around and just enjoyed each other's company by the fire and good music. Wine. Conversation and just hanging out. It was truly what I needed. Wanted. And want to replicate again. Perfect night. Thanks Koskys!

Boys are gone, we have girls. I'm blogging without glasses on my phone.!m siute it's a mess.
 Oh well! Who cares!!!!!   Happy holidays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment