Okay, done with that rant.
Finished my last treatment in the sorest of areas today. It felt like skin was going to bust open while treating. I had four days off and not getting in that position...wasn't easy today. Last 5, concentrated along scar... However.. That area has also already had 28 treatments....guess what's going to hurt like a bitch next? Can I cry now?
Went to reiki tonight. She took a long time and I was very relaxed. Grounded. I had a troubling phone call prior and that consumed half my brain and counter balanced my happy place thoughts. It's progress, because last time I had reiki, my brain was like a squirrel on crack.
Tired now. That meditative, chakra aligning makes me tired. It also may be the fatigue from radiation (which I forgot about as a side effect until they asked), or because I couldn't sleep until ten this morning.... Doesn't really matter, going to bed shortly.
Found 11 cents on the floor of Target, that's gotta be good right?
No comments:
Post a Comment