Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mid day post

I forgot to post last night-so I'll mini catch up now at lunch. I am starting to get all freaky because I have to see the doctor tomorrow and do bloodwork. I don't know how I will never be nervous seeing her. I wish I could calm down. I'm getting all scared and the holidays and birthdays make it harder. So do my pings and pains. Just want a break to feel good. Six months Brad says, I'll feel good in six months. Oy! That's a long time!

It's my 44 th birthday today, and I am thankful to be here. Birthdays have new meaning to me.  Brad told me I'm like two 22 year olds (not quite) and halfway to 88. I like that. Going to get thru the day and hopefully go to a nice dinner with family...but Dane's not feeling well... Poop.  

Report out later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment