Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday

Today was dreary, I don't like dreary. Last night I had Marley sleeping with me because Brad was going to be out late. I figured he would just come home and go to her bed...nope, he moved her. I didn't know it until about a half hour later when I thought a freight train was coming through my bedroom!!! The snoring! Omg! I packed my pillow and headed in with Marley...late night switcheroo. Today was grocery shopping day, because we were out of a bunch of staples and tomorrow is going to be ridiculously cold. No going anywhere unless needed...like the doctor.

Trying to stay sane. Trying not to worry about all the what ifs...  Nothing I can do but get it checked out. 

Trying to plan a fun event this week. Kids want a cake contest. Well Marley does, and then that becomes a challenge for Dane. And me.  We may have several kids here decorating cakes and whatnot. Should be interesting. Fun stuff. I want to focus on fun stuff.

Going to enjoy sitting by the fire and relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment