Had bloodwork and the oncologist said everything looks good. Check.
I told her about my aches and pains and she felt around and nothing obvious to her. She suggested that I call my gyne and see her. Then we could do a ct scan of my abdomen to rule anything out. Not check. I am afraid of scans. I am afraid of "ruling things out" because they don't work in my favor. So I am hoping that whatever is going on will stop. It could be a pulled muscle, or strange menstrual cycle, I'm hoping that's all it is.
Some of the other issues I'm having are most likely side effects of the Tamoxofin. Joint and muscle pain. I'm supposed to monitor if it affects my quality if life. I have a huge tolerance for pain so it's hard for me to gauge. Plus the Tamoxofin is huge in preventative measures.
Once I'm done here I need to whip my head around the fact the bloodwork was good and she had no concerns except the ones I brought up. I know we all have normal aches and pains and I am older than I was the day before, but it all scares the crap out if me and I am tired of being scared. I'm tired of being in annoying pain and I am ready to start putting this behind me. I am ready to be on the other side.
Hoping for a quiet night at home wrapping gifts. I am totally behind on Christmas and need to get that in some form of control.
All for now. All seems good.
No comments:
Post a Comment