Woke up tired. It's been a long fall. Not a bad one, but long. This is the first day to breathe...yet there is no time for rest. I am still having the odd cramp and plan to call a doctor on Monday. I just fear spending winter break getting tests and finding out something bad. Yes, it is unlikely, but it's a real fear. I can't figure out how to make it go away. The pain and the fear. I wanted to feel super this Christmas after meeting with doc and having good bloodwork and all, but I don't feel good and that sucks. I feel like I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Time. I think it takes time....
As much as I would have loved to stay in sweats all day, life goes on...and Christmas is just about here. I took Marley to see Santa, then out to lunch because she was starving, then we had to run errands to throw an impromptu birthday party tomorrow for her. Phew.
We hung out as a family tonight because we were all pooped. Tomorrow is my baby's 9th birthday-I can hardly believe it!
Hoping to sleep in, but I know Marley will be super excited and wake us up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment