We had some really early birds this morning that ruined my sleep... I don't mean kids or anything, I mean birds...they were super loud at like 4:00 a.m.! I couldn't fall asleep after that and either could Brad... I love nature but I don't care for living in an aviary!
Deb and I went to look at a camper today. It was so cute and little. It was old, vintage 1967. It wasn't in perfect condition but didn't look bad. I am going to go back with my brother in law for his opinion. The only problem is the price. She is about 1000 over priced. I am not sure how desperate she is to sell, but she bought it last year and hasn't used it once, and it has been sitting in storage that she has to pay 85 bucks a month. I think she is trying to cover her cost of the camper and her year's worth of rental. The rental isn't my problem. The price is why she hasn't moved it, it is just too much for what it is. I can offer her my bid and tell her that if in three months she is still sitting on it, give me a call....
Had a yard and house full of kids today, fun for the 'hood. Kids were full of energy and I was just beat. I was once again unmotivated. Sat and talked with my neighbor Jess and visited with friends who moved back recently. Not very productive. Another "weekend" kind of day. I should get motivated... should. Maybe.
Still looking for a vacation spot. We have decided that driving 10 hours is just too much for us after chemo and having only a week to get away. We have a couple options in Door County. We don't really care where we go, we just need to get out of here for a bit.
No news is good news... I am wearing long pants and a jacket and it is the 2nd of July, whatever is going on is fine by me... I love cooler weather....
Birds HAVE been loud lately!! Take it easy on you - your body knows what it needs right? Good luck with the camper!!
ReplyDelete