Sunday, December 15, 2013

All I Want For Christmas...

Well another successful holiday party took place, as usual. It was important for us to have our party regardless of all the crap that has happened this year...it's part of going back to normal. Plus, I love Christmas!  The party includes a late night and hard Sunday. For me, it was just dealing with being tired...but no rest allowed! I went to Dane's final performance and took his friend with to see him. Post show they had set strike and had to help tear it all down. We were there for three hours!  Then I had to make cookies for the cookie exchange I organized...dumb idea Donnanne! Back to normal!

Oh well. I'm starting to get nervous about Wednesday when I see the doctor and do labs.  I have that pulled muscle again in my neck and a weird cramp in my lower abdomen. I should be rational but my emotions run high at the holidays and it's all so stressful. All I want for Christmas is a clean bill of health, healing and peace of mind. Not asking for much. I know, right?

Wanted to be in bed by 9, didn't happen. 

1 comment: