What a stinky kind of day. I didn't sleep at all! First of all Brad told me that there was tornado watch all night so I didn't want to take a Benadryl in case there were sirens. It was hotter than Hell in our room and we were too stupid to turn the air on. I finally cracked and left. I tried the couch, then the front porch...and my dumb ass dog kept panting and whimpering at me because he hates the wind. OMG! Around 2 a.m. I found myself back upstairs, locked the dog out of the room and couldn't get my head to stop spinning. Next thing I knew Dane was getting ready for school and I was a wreck. I helped Marley and then hit the magic couch on the front porch with an eye mask. Nada. Zip. Epic Fail. Brad was out for the morning came home and told me to either take a Benadryl now, which would have potentially knocked me out, or get up and drink some coffee. I chose coffee. What a wastoid I was. I have four, just four days left of feeling good and I was throwing one away. Not intentionally, boy was I mad. I drank my joe, showered, tried to find clothes that looked decent (I hate everything) and decided to run a few errands. I went to Home Depot to get paint and some flowers. It was so damn hot outside and sunny I couldn't do it. It was only making me angrier and sadder. I can't even get my own flowers. Lamo. So I left with a few herbs, feeling pathetic. Then I went to Trader Joe's for the first time since before the surgery. I was hungry too, filled a cart with goodies. If I don't eat them in the next 3 days I won't for awhile...smart thinking... not.
Returned home, feeling like a loser. So exhausted. I couldn't even put my herbs in the containers until after 6 p.m. tonight when the sun wasn't cooking me. Brad has renamed me now. I am not just the pirate wife, I am a Vampirate.... clever. yah.
The evening continued to be stinky, lots of things went wrong, lots of messes and spills and arguing. Doesn't help when tired. Everything is escalated. I know it and I get it, I hate being tired. My plan of action is this: End blog, eat something small, take Benadryl, go to bed by 9... if I make it that long...my eyelids are heavy already. Three days left, and today stunk. Looking to a better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment