I am planning to study all night for my blood test tomorrow! I will also wear my glasses! Man, I have to pass!!!! ;) Last Friday when I was not given the Target pass, I was pretty upset and the nurse said she has never seen anyone not react to the Nuelasta... in fact she guaranteed it.. Nobody should guarantee anything in this game. I am so ridiculously good about not going anywhere and being safe around kids and germs, that as you know, I am stir crazy. I cracked today. I did get out. I walked Marley to school, it is a mile each way, so it was perfect. I also went to lunch. I met Kristin at the new gelato place in town because they have outdoor seating and I didn't think it would be crowded. It worked out and I was happy to get away from the house. But I still feel the need to shop! I need to stop a the store-there is an emptiness. I want to pick out groceries and other stuff I want... or need... or just buy because I am at the store!!! I would probably run to the auto supply store if needed just to go shopping. Soon...anywhere...out of my house stimulation.....
I am still feeling good. A bit of dryness on my face and hands, and my head itches. I think it is because there is a constant falling out and growing back of hair going on... and I am wearing a bandana most of the time. What I can't figure out is why I still have hairy legs. This would have been the first summer with smooth legs, because I am not a fan of shaving. Hello....we are mammals.....whatever woman started that nonsense I would like to slap. Fool. I can deal with these minor issues as long as I stay feeling as good as I do now until next Friday, round 3.
Fairly uneventful on the chemo front, and that is good news to me. Fingers and toes crossed again... for raised wbc count tomorrow! Free me! I need Freedom!
My kids are starting to become unfazed by my daily hairdos...but I am having fun. Karen dropped off at least 6 more, I should totally make it to the end of the year.... If they don't clean their rooms this weekend I will be adding a costume and standing at the bus stop instead of the porch. What do I have to lose?
Donnanne...I am still here...I have to catch up on the reading of your blog...think of you everyday and send good thoughts and vibes your way! XOXO Natalie
ReplyDelete