Thursday, May 9, 2013

Relapse

My tummy hurts, and has all day.  I feel like a little kid and want someone to make it all better.  I slept pretty good last night, which is nice, but awoke with the tummy ache.  I spent some time emailing this morning and then felt the sandman knocking at my door. It was about 10:15 and I sunk into my magic couch and was out...I woke up at 2:15.  Holy Moly, now that is a nap.  I can't recall a nap that long since I was a kid and came back from camp and fell asleep while unpacking.  Problem is that the fire in my belly still hasn't gone away.  I have done NOTHING today, I am a loser... I know, not a loser, but a bum... kind of a good dreary day to be a bum.  My only goal today was Target. Didn't make it.

A teacher friend came by and brought over dinner, thank you so much Jackie, and I am ready to pop it in the oven.  Men folk are out being dumb and playing baseball in the rain.  At least I will have a hot meal for them when they return.  Proof that women are smarter....

Tomorrow is blood work and hope that the Nuelasta shot is working.  I also hope I can be more mobile tomorrow. I have things I want to do! Places to go, People to see....

No comments:

Post a Comment