Hi this is Dane, I am blogging for mom tonight. It was a long day, 9:30 to 6:00 at the hospital. She is home now but is exausted and in bed.She got by with the help of her friends today. She said she will blog tomorrow when she feels better and is awake. I love my mom and
hope with all the might in the world that she feels as good as me tomorrow. I love my mom. Thank you for reading this and wish with all your might that she gets better. Dane Marvin
HOPE
You are the best son ever!!! I knew when you were born, your Mom was so excited and so proud. She still is. Your Mom is doing so good because she has the best cheerleaders ever. That would be you, Marley and your Dad. Keep up the good work and thank you very much for blogging for her. We are praying for all of you.
ReplyDelete