Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bored Stiff

Day 10.  Last round my face started getting all dry and weird, so I have been slathering lotion to prevent it from happening this round.  So far so good.  Today is also the day that the Nuelasta should kick in if I am a "late bloomer."  Let's hope. Otherwise I am just plain bored.  I am stir crazy. I barely talk to anyone all day.  I just want decent enough counts to let me run an errand to a store. Look at stuff, groceries...I don't care.  I am sick of being here.  I am bored and lonely all day.  Sure Brad is here, but he is working all day and barely stops for lunch. I am pretty much here trying to figure out what to do all day.  I know it sounds like a terrible problem...and when working we covet the few days we get to just be at home.  Here is the thing.  I like freedom.  If I want to do a project, let's say bake.  I go to the pantry and see I am missing a key ingredient I get in my car and go to the store. Now I have to wait until Brad can go or a friend calls and says they are at Target, do I need anything... YES I DO...pick me up some white blood cells and cream of tartar!!!

I think a lot, and I do what I can.  I am working on Marley's room slow and steady.  I think about the next steps, I think about going back to work, I want to plan, I think about friends and other issues... but besides a thinker I am a doer.  I just want to get out.... Waaaaaaay.

Although being lonely and bored today.  I was a bit productive.  I stripped wallpaper (XRT today, too many commercials), did some puzzle (whoo-hoo), strung my tags, came up with a great idea to help others through bc, completed another book on Blurb and made smoothies for the kids.  My life is so full. Poop.

I have nothing to complain about today really, just being a whiner. I felt good, the sun was out (even though I prefer overcast days now) and got a few things done.  I hope I am not overdoing it and will regret it in the next day or so.

I greeted the kids with another fabulous look today.  Dane wouldn't look, but the kids he walks with were like, What's tomorrow? Pink? Rainbow?  I said, "You just never know."  Which is true about life, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. you can come visit me at work but probably just as boring. grass is always greener. blonde is good. no brunette.

    ReplyDelete