Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ring the Bell, She's Out.

This will be short.  Chemo round 2 has officially kicked my ass.   I have been down and out all day. I have been vertical for approximately 4 minutes the entire day, and half of that was getting sick.  I am wiped, beat and done. My stomach hurts constantly and the taste in my mouth is gross.  I haven't cried, but I just want today to be over.  I have been on the porch couch all day and now in bed.  I can't do much more of this day.  I have been diligent with the meds, I can only imagine what it would be without them.  I couldn't eat, barely pushed some water down.  I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which wigs did you choose? I loved the short and sassy on you. The mid length was really cute too.

    ReplyDelete